Latest Raze Changes
Latest 50 commits, skipping 50
Unofficial development builds at DRD Team
31-Dec-2022 (Saturday) at 02:05:24 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 74b049700a
- check for NOGRAVITY in 'fall'.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 18:39:14 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 96c1a6034d
- added tile names for all of Vacation's new actors.
Although several just replace existing actors, we want different names for these when replacing them.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 16:41:06 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 2111aeb65a
- only declare the weapon gamevars for WW2GI.
none of the other games uses any of this.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 16:29:00 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 51604d4f54
- removed code for unused ATWITH gamevar.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 16:09:33 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 2f4fcd3f2c
- NOHITJIBS flag.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 15:53:46 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit d2118a3639
- got rid of the picnum CreateActor variant.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 15:45:31 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit a2bd09c7ff
- a lot of simple picnum or TILE_* replacements.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 13:30:53 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit a6f9c2708e
- no more picnum in gameexec.cpp
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 13:25:02 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 5a2bb1d4bf
- store class pointers in weaprecs.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 13:21:22 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit a538e06378
- don't use picnum to address gs.actorinfo
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 13:12:20 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 600099725a
- no more picnum in spawn CCMD
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 12:57:09 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit eb17381f19
- use texture names for special player sprites,
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 12:45:00 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit bf42d72bc5
- use texture IDs in the sprite animator and for dispicnum.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 12:30:47 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 72fecc1f1e
missing gravityfactor property
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 12:18:58 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 6c0d054869
- use texture IDs in the model interface.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 12:05:44 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 7a964783fe
- the last picnums in actors_r.cpp
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 10:54:04 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 756be28d9b
- turned adjustfall into a 'gravityfactor' property.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 10:35:54 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit cf0598e048
- copied ST160/161 handling to movetransports_d.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 10:21:09 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 5c8bfee590
- split a large bunch of code out of movetransports that can be consolidated between Duke and RR.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 08:52:54 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit f1fee27739
- got rid of tilenum checks in movetransports_r.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 08:28:59 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 7f898e5151
- made fallspecial game independent and eliminated all the wrapping and callback weirdness with fall.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 08:07:39 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 7e6852bc11
- use classtypes in fallspecial.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 08:05:39 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit b6a68531ae
- added map flags to enable RR's special sector types in Duke as well.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 07:17:48 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 1bc7c24106
- use the symbolic constants for ST_160 and ST_161 in the last remaining places where they hadn't been put before.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 06:38:36 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 90cab13c57
- consolidated move functions.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 05:44:42 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 8be0e428d3
- more properties to get rid of the remaining actor type checks in move_d and move_r.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 04:21:31 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 7a28cad52e
- handle more of move's special cases with flags and properties.
30-Dec-2022 (Friday) at 03:49:18 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 89bf0985c9
- clean out RRRA move flags in the CON parser for the other games.
This allows keeping their function enabled everywhere so that they can become a common feature without further need for validation.
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 18:47:09 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 1264677f60
- handle tilenum access in movetransports_d.
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 17:03:29 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit e36339faf0
- eliminated the last references to picnum in actors.cpp.
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 16:48:43 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 6d9a225db6
- got rid of all TILE_* globals, except TILE_CROSSHAIR.
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 13:26:01 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 044fa987da
- clean up the lotsofstuff calls by correcting the class pointers on game load.
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 13:17:49 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 3cf2a49a29
- consolidated movesprite_ex functions.
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 13:12:35 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 0c7e26598c
- cleaned up movesprite_ex.
This needed 5 actor flags to handle some really inane special cases!
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 10:59:07 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit f7b63077c6
- merged both hitradius variants, now that all the critical differences are properly handled by actor flags.
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 10:38:15 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 306fc55094
- final cleanup on hitradius.
Several dead code paths were also removed that are unable to be triggered by any event in the game - due to the spaghetti-style checks this hadn't been obvious before. Also one more flag that handles the WT flamethrower's special case of not hurting any actors of the shooter's kind in a more generalized form
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 10:05:38 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 16005eec86
- another flag and the second old one renamed.
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 09:57:03 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 1f99ff56ce
- two new flags and one renamed one for hitradius.
slowly getting closer to sorting this one out. The new flags already make operation a lot clearer.
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 09:19:22 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit c63c574fb4
- added a new flag and split out the geometry destruction part from the hitradius functions
... which suddenly look a lot less menacing...
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 06:00:19 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit df72651fb7
- converted weaponsandammosprites into a class pointer array and fixed RR's bogus content.
It's a Duke only feature. RR can use it but would have spawned some non-functional items.
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 04:56:10 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 27b2bafc87
- refactored shoot API to exclusively work with class pointers.
29-Dec-2022 (Thursday) at 03:56:14 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit c685dce593
- Duke: look up all internally used actor classes at game startup.
This allows early validation of the names but is also more efficient.
28-Dec-2022 (Wednesday) at 18:51:26 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit da423f9a2d
- eliminated lots of direct tile references in spawn() calls.
28-Dec-2022 (Wednesday) at 17:00:37 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit fb06e9bcb0
- initialize the new temporary actor properties to something useful.
28-Dec-2022 (Wednesday) at 16:57:31 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 06bdb8cf08
- added new CHANF_SINGULAR flag plus a handler for CHANF_LOCAL in Duke.
28-Dec-2022 (Wednesday) at 16:46:13 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit b9c65561ad
- added a large bunch of script exports.
28-Dec-2022 (Wednesday) at 16:28:38 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 7a7022ad35
- transfer the nofloorfire flag to the flame actor.
When checked on the owner it can fall victim to garbage collection.
24-Dec-2022 (Saturday) at 07:58:01 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit cf89d065ea
- added Vacation's and Route 66's new sounds.
24-Dec-2022 (Saturday) at 06:01:56 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 5ab21da099
- added World Tour and Nuclear Winter's new sound definitions.
24-Dec-2022 (Saturday) at 05:41:56 EST by Christoph OelckersCommit 82704fe227
- added skeleton definitions for all new Nuclear Winter items and their base tiles.